Aerial gamma ray and magnetic survey, Van Horn and Pecos Quadrangles, Texas. Volume IIa. Final report [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 133 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Charts are given plotting barometric pressure, air temperature, residual mag. gammas, and diurnal gammas. Numbers are given for maximum, minimum, and mean values and for standard deviation.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:gjbx-2(78)(vol.2a)
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
GeoMetrics, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14382019