Problems associated with the extension of the stratigraphic units of south-central Washington. Part II. The post basalt sediments [electronic resource].
- Columbus, Ohio : Battelle Memorial Institute, 1965. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Battelle Memorial Institute and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- There are four district stratigraphic units within the Pasco Basin which if interpreted on the basis of recent field evidence and described properly could be traced over most of southeastern Washington. At the present time these post-basalt sediments are described in the literature in such a way as to make extensive correlations impossible. Some descriptions overlap more than one unit whereas others describe only a part of the unit. It is proposed that all interested geologists in the Pacific Northwest now consider reconciling the differences which exist in the names and descriptions of those sedimentary deposits in light of this new evidence.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/26/1965., "bnwl-sa-140", and Brown, R.E.; Brown, D.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14382082