Hydrogeochemical and stream sediment reconnaissance basic data for Las Cruces quadrangle, New Mexico [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 204 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Field and laboratory data are presented for 501 water samples and 1817 sediment samples from the Las Cruces Quadrangle, New Mexico. The samples were collected and uranium analysis performed by Los Alamos National Laboratory; multielement analysis and data reporting were performed by the Uranium Resource Evaluation Project at Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14382188