Complex fragment emission in relativistic heavy ion collisions [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : University of California, Berkeley, 1979. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 28 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Berkeley and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Data relative to proton and pion production produced in central collisions have been reviewed by S. Nagamiya. Therefore, the production of complex fragments is emphasized here. A presentation is made of experimental data on d, t, /sup 3/He emission and their discussion in terms of the existing models. The size of fireball derived from the analysis of complex fragments is compared to the results of pion interferometry experiment. Interesting features observed in the distribution of charged particles once an heavy fragment has been detected are reported. Finally, suggestions of phenomena to study with a 4..pi.. detector are given.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/1979., "lbl-10555", " conf-7910145-1", Colloque Franco-Japonais de Physique Nucleaire avec des Ions Lourds, Saclay, France, 8 Oct 1979., and Lemaire, M.C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14382214