Preliminary Efforts to Couple TETRAD with Geophysics Models [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Idaho National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Geothermal Program at the Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory is enhancing our reservoir simulation capabilities by writing new subroutines with TETRAD that write necessary files for use with SAIC's geophysics models, including DC Resistivity, SP, and microgravity. This is part of long-term efforts to develop reservoir models that take advantage of various observations that are - or can be - made on both existing fields or during exploration efforts. These new routines will be made available to the TETRAD user community in 2002 through the next release of TETRAD 2002.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/2002., "ineel/con-02-00257", 27th Workshop on Geothermal Reservoir Engineering,Stanford, CA,01/28/2002,01/30/2002., and Renner, Joel Lawrence; Shook, George Michael; Bloomfield, Kevin Kit.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14382638