The National Geothermal Collaborative, EERE-Geothermal Program, Final Report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2006.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 67KB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- RESOLVE (Organization : Somerville, Mass.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Summary of the work conducted by the National Geothermal Collaborative (a consensus organization) to identify impediments to geothermal development and catalyze events and dialogues among stakeholders to over those impediments.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 08/31/2001 - 03/31/2006
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14382653