Geothermal Today [electronic resource] : 2003 Geothermal Technologies Program Highlights (Covers Highlights from 2002).
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This outreach publication highlights milestones and accomplishments of the DOE Geothermal Technologies Program for 2002. Included in this publication are discussions of geothermal fundamentals, enhanced geothermal systems, direct-use applications, geothermal potential in Idaho, coating technology, energy conversion R&D, and the GeoPowering the West initiative.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/2003., "doe/go-102003-1560", and National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO. (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14383197