OPTIMISING FIELD PROVING AND DEVELOPMENT [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1985.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 31-36 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford University
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Mokai is a recently-explored geothermal field in New Zealand. After drilling 6 wells, it is clear that there exists an extremely productive reservoir. The future exploration and development options are evaluated to find the most economic path to a developed resource. The basic tradeoff considered is between additional proving effort, and the consequent expense and, more importantly, delay. For fields of the generally very productive type found in New Zealand, comparatively little proving appears justified.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
10. annual workshop on geothermal reservoir engineering, Stanford, CA (US), 01/22/1985.
Barr,H.; Grant, M.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14383471