Testing of the Pleasant Bayou Well through October 1990 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (487 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Institute of Gas Technology
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Pleasant Bayou location was inactive from 1983 until the cleanout of the production and disposal wells in 1986. The surface facilities were rehabilitated and after shakedown of the system, additional repair of wellhead valves, and injection of an inhibitor pill, continuous long-term production was started in 1988. Over two years of production subsequent to that are reviewed here, including: production data, brine sampling and analysis, hydrocarbon sampling and analysis, solids sampling and analysis, scale control and corrosion monitoring and control.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Randolph, P.L.; Hayden, C.G.; Mosca, V.L.; Anhaiser, J.L.
Eaton Operating Co., Inc., Houston, TX (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14383907