Lost circulation technology workshop, October 9-10, 1984 [electronic resource].
- Albuquerque, N.M. : Sandia National Laboratories, 1985.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 57 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report summarizes the presentations and discussions of a workshop on lost circulation technology. The workshop identified and defined lost circulation problem areas in field operations, materials, mud effects, and standards. Problem solution needs were also categorized as requiring analytical evaluation and procedure, instrument, and material development.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand-85-0109
E 1.99: conf-8410281-summ.
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Lost circulation technology workshop, Albuquerque, NM, USA, 9 Oct 1984.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14384115