Geothermal instrumentation development activities at Sandia [electronic resource].
- Albuquerque, N.M. : Sandia National Laboratories, 1985.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A major element of Sandia's Geothermal Technology Development Program is the effort directed toward development of instrumentation. This effort has two aspects, the development of high temperature components and prototype tools and the investigation of new concepts and capabilities. The focus of these activities is the acquisition of information to make geothermal drilling and resource development more efficient. Several projects of varying nature and scope make up the instrumentation development element, and this element will expand as the program emphasis on development of an advanced geothermal drilling system and the need for improved information grow. 13 refs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand-85-0647c
E 1.99: conf-850801-8
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International symposium on geothermal energy, Kailua Kona, HI, USA, 26 Aug 1985.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14384119