A database for the geysers geothermal field [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1989.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (257 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This document contains graphs of data collected from Geysers Geothermal Field. These graphs display data concerning wellhead pressure and degrees of super heat from 1968 to 1988 in Appendix B; injection rate and cumulative injection rate in Appendix C. 255 figs. (FSD)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Goldstein, N.; Witherspoon, P.A.; Fuller, P.; Cox, B.L.; Bodvarsson, G.S.; Pruess, K.; Truesdell, A.; Ripperda, M.; Tulinius, H.; Flexser, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14384199