Fracture characterization study [electronic resource].
- Pittsburgh, Pa. : Westinghouse Electric Corporation, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 28 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- First, the origin, nature, and significance of fractures in general are discussed. Next, discussions are directed toward the designation and classification of fractures. Some typical fracture measurement techniques are discussed. Finally, geothermal fracture systems are investigated and correlations made to determine which fracture technologies from oil field work are applicable to geothermal systems. (MHR)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14384253