Documentation of the status of international geothermal power plants and a list by country of selected geothermally active governmental and private sector entities [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (378 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report includes the printouts from the International Geothermal Power Plant Data Base and the Geothermally Active Entity Data Base. Also included are the explanation of the abbreviations used in the power plant data base, maps of geothermal installations by country, and data base questionnaires and mailing lists.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/1992., "doe/id/12850-6", "DE93002273", and National Geothermal Association, Davis, CA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14384556