Honey Lake Geothermal Project, Lassen County, California. Final technical report [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 61 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report discusses the drilling, completion, and testing of deep well WEN-2 for a hybrid electric power project which will use the area's moderate temperature geothermal fluids and locally procured wood fuel. The project is located within the Wendel-Amedee Known Geothermal Resource Area. (ACR)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/id/12262-t1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Geoproducts Corp., Oakland, CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14384773