Fluid-temperature logs for selected wells in eastern Washington [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 357 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Washington State University. Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This Open-File Report consists of fluid temperature logs compiled during studies of the geohydrology and low temperature geothermal resources of eastern Washington. The fluid temperature logs are divided into two groups. Part A consists of wells which are concentrated in the Moses Lake-Ritzville-Connell area. Full geophysical log suites for many of these wells are presented in Stoffel and Widness (1983) and discussed in Widness (1983, 1984). Part B consists of wells outside of the Moses Lake-Ritzville-Connell study area.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Stoffel, K.L.; Widness, S.
Washington State Dept. of Natural Resources, Olympia (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14384890