Environmental monitoring at designed geopressured-geothermal well sites, Louisiana and Texas [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, La.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This document covers the activities of monitoring environmental aspects at designated geothermal wells in Texas and Louisiana during the second quarter of 1990 by the Louisiana Geological Survey, Louisiana State University under contract with US DOE. 1 fig. (FSD)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14384971