Advanced wellbore thermal simulator GEOTEMP2. Appendix. Computer program listing [electronic resource].
- Albuquerque, N.M. : Sandia National Laboratories, 1982.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 107 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This appendix gives the program listing of GEOTEMP2 with comments and discussion to make the program organization more understandable. This appendix is divided into an introduction and four main blocks of code: main program, program initiation, wellbore flow, and wellbore heat transfer. The purpose and use of each subprogram is discussed and the program listing is given. Flowcharts will be included to clarify code organization when needed. GEOTEMP2 was written in FORTRAN IV. Efforts have been made to keep the programing as conventional as possible so that GEOTEMP2 will run without modification on most computers.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand-82-7003-app.
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14385161