An organized effort to develop the hydrothermal energy resource [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- As a response to America's need for alternate energy sources, the US Department of Energy has a Geothermal Program. Within this program is a Hydrothermal category. Currently, a wide range of tasks are being addressed as part of the Hydrothermal Program. The tasks include Industrialization, Reservoir Technology, Hard Rock Penetration and Conversion Technology. It is thought that successes already made in this program combined with upcoming successes will increase the likelihood of geothermal energy becoming a contributor to our nation's future energy needs. 4 refs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1989., "egg-m-89102", " conf-890352-7", "DE89011139", US Department of Energy research and development for the geothermal marketplace: 7th geothermal program review, San Francisco, CA, USA, 21 Mar 1989., Taylor, K.J., and EG and G Idaho, Inc., Idaho Falls (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14385172