DOE geothermal research and development program [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1982.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 1-3 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The progress of geothermal development since the Geothermal Steam Act of 1970 is reviewed and the present status of geothermal technology and the recent accomplishments of the DOE geothermal program are discussed. Then the present DOE budget picture and program planned by DOE are discussed, giving a context for reservoir engineering research and development.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
8. geothermal reservoir engineering workshop, Stanford, CA, USA, 14 Dec 1982.
View MARC record | catkey: 14385216