Magnetotelluric studies at the Cerro Prieto geothermal field [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 357-371 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- During three years of magnetotelluric surveying, data were acquired at 26 sites distributed over 190 km/sup 2/ around the production area. A relatively well-defined strike of N27W +- 1.5/sup 0/ (magnetic) was established. The simple model shown suggests a lateral discontinuity in the vicinity of Nueva Leon.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:lbl-11967
E 1.99: conf-810399-26
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3. symposium on the Cerro Prieto geothermal field in Baja California, Mexico, San Francisco, CA, USA, Mar 1981.
Clarke, J.; Goldstein, N.E.; Goubau, W.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14385375