Process applications for geothermal energy resources. Progress report [electronic resource].
- Cambridge, Mass. : Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Energy use characteristics of the major energy using industries in the US were examined. The pulp and paper industry was selected and a workshop held. Two analyses were performed of the potential for substituting geothermal energy for fossil fuel in specific pulp and paper plants. The lack of industry interest is discussed. (MHR)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14385611