High temperature testing of the EDCON borehole gravity housing system conducted at Los Alamos National Laboratories, January 12-18, 1986 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 22 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A series of tests were conducted on the EDCON borehole gravity meter (BHGM) high temperature sonde. The tests were conducted to determine the suitability of this sonde for logging operations in the Department of Energy Salton Trough test well. 1 ref., 3 figs., 4 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Edcon, Inc., Lakewood, CO (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14385805