Listing of scientific data on the Baca Geothermal Field [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1984. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 142 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document is a record of the available open-file technical data collected at the Baca Geothermal Field, New Mexico. The data base is located at the Earth Sciences Division of the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory, Berkeley, California. This document will serve as a handbook for using the data base. Section 1 includes general reference materials such as published reports, bibliographies, and proposals. Section 2 contains various types of progress reports. Sections 3 and 4 describe individual well data: Section 3 consists of well log data (retained in both the original and digitized forms) and Section 4 lists various tests carried out in the different wells. Data in both Sections are listed by test date.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1984., "lbl-17675", "DE85001925", and Spencer, R.K.; Tsang, C.F.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14386051