Suggested drilling research tasks for the Federal Government [electronic resource].
- Albuquerque, N.M. : Sandia National Laboratories, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 69 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A brief summary discussion of drilling, drilling research and the role of the government in drilling research is presented. Specific research and development areas recommended for federal consideration are listed. The technical nature of the identified tasks is emphasized. The Appendices present the factual basis for the discussion and recommendations. Numerous references are noted in the Appendices.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14386074