Regional tertiary cross sections [electronic resource] : Texas Gulf Coast
- Austin, Tex. : University of Texas at Austin, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: v : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Texas at Austin
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Regional studies of the Frio Formation along the Texas Gulf Coast were conducted to evaluate potential geothermal energy from deep, geopressured sandstone reservoirs. Published regional cross sections, unpublished cross sections provided by several major oil companies, and extensive micropaleontological and electrical-log files at the Bureau of Economic Geology served as basic data. These sections are meant to show gross regional distribution of sand and shale facies both laterally and vertically throughout the entire Tertiary section along the Texas Gulf Coast.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Debout, D.G.; Luttrell, P.E.; Seo, J.H.
View MARC record | catkey: 14386098