Technical support for geopressured-geothermal well activities in Louisiana. Final report, September 27, 1978-December 31, 1980 [electronic resource].
- Baton Rouge, La. : Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, La.). Energy Programs Office, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 215 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, La.). Energy Programs Office
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The data analysis is based on the Brazoria Texas well and the balance of the modeling work is theoretical. Progress in the regional assessment of the geopressured-geothermal resource in Louisiana is reported. Environmental monitoring effort established monitoring systems and baseline environmental measurements. Efforts to improve the technoeconomic model, improve the estimates of methane in solution, and to evaluate newly identified sites are described. (MHR)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Johnson, A.E. Jr.; Carver, D.R.; Bebout, D.; Groat, C.C.; Wrighton, F.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14386616