Evaluation of the production potential of the Crystal Hot Springs geothermal resource, north central Utah [electronic resource].
- Salt Lake City, Utah : Terra Tek, Inc., 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Terra Tek, Inc and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Results of an artesian flow test of a 1000 foot deep well (USP/TH-1) are reported. The testing program was designed to provide necessary data for estimating the long-term production potential of the geothermal resource. Based on results of a 72 hour flow test, it was concluded that the state-owned portion of the Crystal Hot Springs resource is potentially capable of supplying sufficient energy to provide space and hot water heating for the minimum security portion of the Utah State Prison. However, development of the resource will have to be carefully managed to prevent premature depletion of the reservoir.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-811015-20
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Geothermal Resources Council annual meeting, Houston, TX, USA, 25 Oct 1981.
Owen, L.B.; Blair, C.K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14386710