Geothermal policy project. Quarterly report, June 1-August 31, 1980 [electronic resource].
- Denver, Colo. : National Conference of State Legislatures, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 43 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Conference of State Legislatures
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Efforts continued to initiate geothermal and water source heat pump study activities in newly selected project states and to carry forward policy development in existing project states. Follow-up contacts were made with several project states, and state meetings and workshops were held in nine project states. Two state-specific documents were prepared during this reporting period, for Nevada and Wyoming.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14386832