Shale recharge and production behavior of geopressured reservoirs [electronic resource].
- La Jolla, Calif. : Systems, Science, and Software (Firm), 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 23 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Systems, Science, and Software (Firm)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The reservoir simulator MUSHRM was used to study the conditions under which significant shale recharge may be expected. The calculations presented herein show that shale recharge is a strong function of the vertical shale permeability but is not greatly influenced by the shale compressibility. Significant shale recharge will occur only if the vertical shale permeability is at least of the order of 0.01 ..mu..d.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14386932