Thermodynamic and transport properties of isobutane [electronic resource] : a survey of available data
- Providence, R.I. : Brown University, 1978. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 204 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brown University and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- An extensive compilation of the available equilibrium and transport properties of isobutane (2-methyl propane) is presented. Also, the available correlations of the thermodynamic properties of isobutane are listed; the statement is made that these correlations do not agree among themselves, and that none is obviously superior to the others. This makes it likely that a new correlation as an aid for the design of geothermal installations will be required. The present compilation of available experimental data on equilibrium properties (up to 1978) is a preparatory step towards the formulation of a new, more accurate correlation. A complete bibliography is included.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1978., "coo-4051-35", and Kumar, B.; Khalifa, H.E.; Kestin, J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14387282