COSO Geothermal Exploratory Hole No. 1, CGEH No. 1. Completion report. [Coso Hot Springs KGRA] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 49 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Coso Geothermal Exploratory Hole No. 1 (CGEH No. 1) is the first deep exploratory hole drilled in the Coso Hot Springs area of Southeastern California. CGEH No. 1 was drilled to a depth of 4,845 ft in the central area of a large thermal anomaly and was a continuation of investigative work in that locale to determine the existence of a geothermal resource. The drilling and completion of CGEH No. 1 is described. Also included are the daily drilling reports, drill bit records, descriptions of the casing, cementing, logging and coring program, and the containment equipment used during the drilling operation.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/1978., "nvo-0655-04", and CER Corp., Las Vegas, NV (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14387364