Operations research and systems analysis of geopressured/geothermal resources in Louisiana. Final report for initiation project [electronic resource].
- Baton Rouge, La. : Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, La.). Office of Advanced Studies and Research, 1978. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 182 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, La.). Office of Advanced Studies and Research and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The development activities for a plan for Louisiana's participation in a Gulf Coast regional research and systems analysis activity. In developing preliminary planning scenarios heavy emphasis was placed on data describing the resource base. The scenarios are produced using a computer-oriented planning program that is code-named GEODEV. Examples of development scenarios for four fairways in Louisiana are included in an appendix. Progress in identification of decision makers, a state-wide advisory group, coordination of activities with Texas, and regional operations research activity. Also included in appendices are: communications to identify Decision Makers, Report to Governor and Legislature on Status of GP/GT Energy in Louisiana, and a paper presented jointly by Louisiana and Texas Project Team at Third Geopressured Geothermal Energy Conference, University of Southwestern Louisiana, Lafayette, Louisiana. (MHR)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/01/1978., "oro-5442-1", and Wilkins, B. Jr.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14387381