Polymeric and composite materials for use in systems utilizing hot, flowing, geothermal brine [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1975.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 23 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-76855
E 1.99: conf-750525-4
- Other Subject(s):
- Corrosive Effects
- Materials Testing
- Geothermal Fluids
- Corrosion Resistance
- Turbine Blades
- High Temperature
- Total Flow Systems
- Chemical Reactions
- Organic Compounds
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
- Geothermal Legacy
- Published through SciTech Connect.
2. United Nations symposium on the development and use of geothermal resources, San Francisco, CA, USA, 20 May 1975.
Lorensen, L.E.; Mones, E.T.; Walkup, C.M.
View MARC record | catkey: 14387815