Geothermal reservoir engineering management program plan (GREMP Plan) [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : University of California, Berkeley, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 142 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Berkeley
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A plan was formulated for development of the geothermal resources of the United States. Six major elements were identified to make up the research program structure. These are: properties of materials; definition of reservoir characteristics; description of example reservoirs; modeling the behavior of geothermal systems; exploitation strategies; and economics. The six elements yield twelve research categories and fifty research projects. These are discussed in detail in Appendix A and summarized in a table. (JGB)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14388044