Geothermal R and D project report, July 1, 1975--September 30, 1975. [Freon 113] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 54 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Idaho National Engineering Laboratory (INEL) Geothermal Research and Development Project is conducting two major geothermal development efforts: (1) a project aimed at medium temperature (approximately 300/sup 0/F) utilization to produce electricity with supplemental direct thermal use of the energy and (2) a low temperature (approximately 170/sup 0/F) space heating project. The first effort has progressed in the field to the successful drilling of two deep geothermal wells providing flows of the desired temperature in the Raft River Valley of Southcentral Idaho. The second program involves the heating of government buildings and a university campus at Boise, Idaho. This report covers the period July 1 to September 30, 1975.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/1975., "ancr-1281", Not Available., and Idaho National Engineering Lab., Idaho Falls (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14388125