Southern Idaho Wildlife Mitigation Implementation 2000 Annual Report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bonneville Power Administration
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report covers calendar year 2000 activities for the Southern Idaho Wildlife Mitigation Implementation project. This project, implemented by Idaho Department of Fish and Game and Shoshone Bannock Tribes wildlife mitigation staff, is designed to protect, enhance and maintain wildlife habitats to mitigate construction losses for Palisades, Anderson Ranch, Black Canyon and Minidoka hydroelectric projects. Additional project information is available in the quarterly reports.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Mikkelsen, Anders; Bottum, Edward.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14388595