Post-Release Attributes and Survival of Hatchery and Natural Fall Chinook Salmon in the Snake River, Annual Report 1998 [electronic resource].
- Portland, Ore : United States. Bonneville Power Administration, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 203 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bonneville Power Administration and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report summarizes results of research activities conducted primarily in 1997 and 1998. This report communicates significant findings that will aid in the management and recovery of fall chinook salmon in the Columbia River Basin.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/bp-21708-7
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Connor, William P.; Tiffan, Kenneth F.; Rondorf, Dennis W.; Burge, Howard L.
US Geological Survey
US Fish and Wildlife Service
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1998 - 12/31/1998
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14389134