Shawmut hydroelectric redevelopment project. Final technical and construction cost report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1982.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 96 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report describes the major steps undertaken by the Central Maine Power Company to redevelop an old existing lowhead (19 to 23 ft) hydroelectric station and, at the same time, demonstrate the commercial viability of such a venture. The report addresses the process of site selection, preliminary conceptual design for determining economic viability, licensing and the regulatory process, final design, and project construction with the objective of presenting to the reader a technical and economical guide useful for a similar undertaking.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/id-12126
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Central Maine Power Co., Augusta (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14389403