Finite-range coupled reaction channel investigation of the elastic transfer process. [15 and 87 MeV] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1979. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 18 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Maryland (College Park, Md.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Results of calculations for the elastic transfer reaction /sup 13/C(/sup 12/C,/sup 12/C)C/sup 13/ at laboratory energies of 15 and 87 MeV are presented. The exchange amplitude is calculated using finite range CRC and DWBA methods. Recoil was included in all calculations. The results of the calculations indicate that CRC effects are important at the lower of the two energies while recoil effects are not. At the higher energy for the reaction studied the results of the calculation indicate that CRC effects are negligible while recoil effects are important. 13 references.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1979., "oro-5126-73", and Griffin, P. J.; Koshel, R. D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14389612