Proposed construction of Priest Rapids Dam in relation to Hanford Works [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1953.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This paper summarizes the proposed construction of the Priest Rapids Dam on the Columbia River by the Atomic Energy Commission. Power generation to the Hanford Works and flood control for the surrounding area is the main goal for the construction of the dam. The summary covers the feasibility of the dam from its design, operation, benefits, security, drawbacks, etc.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Hanford Works, Richland, WA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 01/01/1953 - 01/01/1953
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14389641