Materials Performance in USC Steam [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2011.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- National Energy Technology Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Materials Performance in USC Steam: (1) pressure effects on steam oxidation - unique capability coming on-line; (2) hydrogen evolution - hydrogen permeability apparatus to determine where hydrogen goes during steam oxidation; and (3) NETL materials development - steam oxidation resource for NETL developed materials.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:netl-pub-199
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Materials Performance in USC Steam, USC Steering Committee Meeting, Chicago, IL, September 7-8, 2011.
G. R. Holcomb; J. Tylczak; G. H. Meier; N. M. Yanar.
View MARC record | catkey: 14389789