Hydrogen Induced C-C, C-N, & C-S Bond Activation on Pt & Ni Surfaces [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2004. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Michigan, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The primary reactions investigated were chosen based on their importance in fuel and chemical production as well as in environmental remediation, and include reactions for hydrodesulfurization (HDS), hydrodenitrogenation (HDN), carbon-carbon hydrogenolysis, and hydrocarbon oxidation.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/29/2004., "doe/er/14190-1", and Gland, J. L.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 02/01/1999 - 01/31/2000
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14390033