Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Transit Bus Evaluations [electronic resource] : Joint Evaluation Plan for the U.S. Department of Energy and the Federal Transit Administration (Report and Appendix).
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages; Appendix: 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This document describes the hydrogen transit bus evaluations performed by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) and funded by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and the U.S. Department of Transportation's Federal Transit Administration (FTA).
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Eudy, L.; Chandler, K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14390454