Complex Hydrides for Hydrogen Storage [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- University of Central Florida
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report describes research into the use of complex hydrides for hydrogen storage. The synthesis of a number of alanates, (AIH4) compounds, was investigated. Both wet chemical and mechano-chemical methods were studied.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Slattery, Darlene; Hampton, Michael.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 09/15/2001 - 10/30/2002
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14390709