ENERGY DEPENDENCE OF PP AND P-CARBON CNI ANALYZING POWER [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2004.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The method described in my RHIC Spin Note (hep-ph/305085) is applied to recently reported data from RHIC experiments in order to obtain values for the spin-flip Regge couplings. The data comes from both 100 GeV/c proton elastic scattering on a carbon target and on the recently commissioned polarized hydrogen gas jet target. These couplings are used to predict the analyzing power for proton-carbon scattering at the top RHIC fixed target energy of 250 GeV/c and for pp scattering at RHIC collider energy.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl--74737-2005-cp
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
16TH ANNUAL SPIN PHYSICS SYMPOSIUM, TRIESTE (IT), 10/10/2004--10/16/2004.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14390719