Tritium Processing and Containment Practices at the Savannah River Site [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Savannah River Company
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report emphasizes the features of the United States Tritium Facility operation at the Savannah River Site. It outlines the buildings that represent the facility operating basis. It explores areas where new technology and proven methods of operation developed at the Site have made dramatic environmental and facility work enhancements over the last several years. These enhancements should be consideration for future facility designs and for any current tritium missions.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
5. topical meeting on tritium technology in fission, fusion and isotopic applications,Ispra (Italy),28 May - 3 Jun 1995.
Green, D.J.; Metzler, J.; Buley, R.D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14391636