Comparative analysis of hydrogen fire and explosion incidents. Quarterly report No. 1, September 1, 1977--November 30, 1977 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 35 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A hydrogen accident data base covering industrial and other forms of hydrogen use is being developed. Ten different sources of hydrogen accident reports have contributed 168 reports for the period 1971-1976 and 402 reports for the years prior to 1971. Additional data are being sought through a survey of major hydrogen consuming industries. National gas consumption and accident data have also been collected to serve as a basis for comparison with the hydrogen accident data. During the next quarter, a computer data entry and retrieval program will be written to sort and tabulate the hydrogen accident data.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:coo/4442-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Factory Mutual Research Corp., Norwood, Mass. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14391674