Use of oxides in thermochemical water-splitting cycles for solar heat sources. Recent results on the copper oxide cycle [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1984. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Additional results on the low temperature reactions for reforming CuO from Cu/sub 2/O are presented. These results pertain to the following reaction in the copper oxide cycle: I/sub 2/ + Cu/sub 2/O + Mg(OH)/sub 2/ = 2CuO + MgI/sub 2/(aq) + H/sub 2/O at 448/sup 0/K, ..delta..G/sup 0/ = -78.5. 4 references, 4 figures.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1984., "la-ur-84-2188", " conf-840778-1", "DE84015430", 7. IEA technical workshop on thermochemical processes, Toronto, Canada, 12 Jul 1984., and Jones, W.M.; Bowman, M.G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14391713