Super-Resolution Optical Imaging of Biomass Chemical-Spatial Structure [electronic resource] : Cooperative Research and Development Final Report, CRADA Number CRD-10-410
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Biomass Program, 2013. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Biomass Program, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The overall objective for this project is to characterize and develop new methods to visualize the chemical spatial structure of biomass at varying stages of the biomass degradation processes in situ during the process.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/2013., "nrel/tp-7a10-58461", and Ding, S. Y.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14392332